Thursday, December 26, 2013

Getting to Knoooowww Meeee!!


Just some fun facts about me:

1. What is your favorite word? It varies, but right now it's, "Seriously!?" I quickly learn what words I use a lot, when my four year old starts saying them regularly

2. What is your least favorite word? "Panties" It sounds so incestuous, I've got the heeby jeebies just typing it!

3. What sound or noise do you love? Thunderstorms

4. What sound or noise do you hate? Loud music/TV/anything, especially while I'm trying to have a conversation I seriously think I have sensory issues

5. What is your favorite swear word? I effing love the F word

6. A song you’d risk wreck & injury to turn off when it comes on the radio? B52's Love Shack it even made the short "do not play" list at our wedding

7. Favorite show on television? Shameless though we no longer get Showtime and that makes me sad

8. Favorite movie? Silence of the Lambs Is that creepy?

9. What are you grateful for today? A warm, cozy home

10. If you could have anything put on a t-shirt what would it be? "Smile, it makes people wonder what you're up to" this has been my motto for years

11. Favorite meal? Veggie nachos with good guacamole

12. A talent you wish you had? Anything musical

13. What’s on your nightstand? Oh just some light reading before bed- Hear Me, See Me: Incarcerated Women Write

14. Three things about you that would surprise us? (1) I'm really sensitive, and over analyze almost every interaction I have (2) I would love to be a "plus size" model for a day (3) I think I was black in another life  


Now it's your turn- go!

Questions are borrowed from various sources, but the answers are all mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment