Monday, December 2, 2013

December To Do

My good friend Kara over at The Daily Whisk inspired me to write a monthly To-Do list. I missed November, but am feeling really motivated this month, so here goes:

Decorate our mantel- This is the first time I've ever had a mantel in my home, and I really want it to be festive for the holidays. How do you decorate your mantel?

Hang Pictures in the Family Room- I have visions of eclectic family photos in mismatched frames that look really cool- I'm just hoping I can pull it together and not become a serious Pinterest fail. Has anyone tried this? Pics please!

Attend a fitness class- there's a gym in the building where I work, you can try it free for five days and I can buy a punch card with no commitment. Seriously, what's taken me so long? I freaking love group fitness!! (no joke)

What are YOU doing this month??

4 comments:

  1. Hey Liz! I set goals too!! I think it is super important. LOVE reading your blog!

    http://sometimesimakeart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kate! Your little guy is so cute! How's mamahood?

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the shout out! :-)
    Did you check Pinterest for mantel inspiration?!
    Are you talking about Synergy? Don't they have a smoothie bar? Win-win right there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course- you're the first person I know in real life who blogged ;) Yes, Synergy. It's kind of expensive, but it's litterally across the hall, so no excuses :)

      Delete