Tuesday, January 7, 2014

2014 Here I Come!

So, I was doing a little Internet stalking research and came across this blog post from last year. I've never been one for New Year's resolutions, but something about this intrigues me. Here are thirty six things that I plan to do within the next 365 days.


36 in 365

Weight/Body
1. Get below 170 (again)
2. Get below 160
3. Get to 150
4. Feel comfortable in my own body
5. Buy a new bathing suit that I actually like

Fitness
6. Do cardio 3 times/week
7. Get stronger
8. Try yoga
9. Complete Couch to 5K
10. Improve my time in the Corporate Cup 5K
11. Do a Color Run
12. Buy Harrison his first baseball glove and play catch with him

Family
13. Go on a date with my husband once a month (even if it's a quick weekday lunch or movie after the boys are asleep)
14. Spend one-on-one time with each of the boys weekly
15. Go camping at least once in month in the summer
16. Take the boys to the beach at least once a month in the summer
17. Take evening walks on the bike path after dinner (when weather permits)
18. Visit my Nana more often
19. Call my Long Island grandparents monthly
20. Encourage my boys to get to know their grandparents, aunts and uncle better
21. Teach Harrison and Dadd-O to ice skate

Home and Organization
22. Menu plan regularly
23. Put away my laundry at least once a week
24. Put pictures up in the family room
25. Get a ceiling fan and light installed in the living room
26. Redecorate the upstairs bathroom
27. Try one new recipe each week
28. Plant a garden
29. Try out canning

Personal
30. Read five books (baby steps, people!)
31. Spend more time with my friends
32. Organize a Girl's Night Out
33. Blog at least once a week
34. Buy a pair of well-fitting designer jeans
35. Take a trip to Boston to visit my sister and friends
36. Remember to take time for myself

2 comments: