Monday, September 22, 2014

Versatile Blogger Award


My dear friend Kara nominated me for my first ever blog award, the Versatile Blogger Award. Thanks!

I’m going to share seven (questionably) interesting things about me and then nominate seven other bloggers to do the same. (Ok, I only came up with five.)

And this will keep going for all eternity...

1. Whenever possible, my socks must match my shirt. If that's not possible, they can match my pants. If that's not possible, they must coordinate with my overall outfit.

2. I hate romantic comedies- like HATE them. When it comes to movies, if you want to keep me interested, I need it to be dark, scary, inappropriately funny, or just plain bizarre.

3. If I could have any job in the world, I would be a guidance counselor. Helping young people realize their goals seems like it would be pretty fulfilling. I'd love the school schedule, without the pressure of being a teacher and I can happily administer personality tests and visit college campuses all day long.

4. I take friendship very seriously. I don't do well with acquaintances- because either we're friends, and I'll give you all I've got, or we're not... (wow, that makes me sound like a total bitch)

5. I am not spontaneous. I wish I was, really I do... but whenever I try to do something on a whim, anxiety sets in and it's rarely enjoyable (for anyone involved). This relates to big things- I won't (generally) lose my shit over a change in dinner plans.

6. I'd love to go back to school to get my master's degree, but I'm not exactly sure what I'd want to study: social work or counseling.

7. I seriously LOVE nachos!! Like, I'm an addict who can't stop herself if I get anywhere near chips with melted cheese.

Now it's your turn

Alma at A Tiny Growing House
Kate at Sometimes I Make Art
Sarah at Mama Gets Real
Gretchin at Your Mom Is Strange
Jessica at The Leaky Boob

No comments:

Post a Comment