Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Resolution Check In

Since we're roughly 1/6 of the way through the new year, I thought I'd check in on my progress toward my goals for 2014.

Get below 170 (again)- I hit 169.4 this week- boom!

Do cardio 3 times/week- I haven't necessarily done only cardio, but I'm consistently making it to the gym three times each week.

Visit my Nana more often- I visited in late January and plan to see her again for her St Patrick's day birthday.

Call my Long Island grandparents monthly- Check.

Menu plan regularly- Checkity check.

Plant a garden- Obviously I haven't planted it yet, but I did attend an Introduction to Vegetable Gardening class

Spend more time with my friends- dinner date with Erika, lunch dates with Connie and Nicole, and gardening class with Shawna... plus a fun night out with Rachel planned for this weekend

Buy a pair of well-fitting designer jeans- scored a pair of Joe's at TJ Maxx (husband, avert your eyes) for $60! Now, to get them hemmed...

How's your progress?

6 comments:

  1. I'd say that is an Awesome achievement!! Oh, and enjoy Mom's Night Out! You deserve it!!! I was too late on the tics, I am sure it will be fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll let you know how it is. I'm sure they'll do another one as they seem to be a hit!

      Delete
  2. Yay for getting things done. I love checking things off my list(s)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joe's at TJ Maxx? Score!
    So long 170's! Get it, girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Um, yeah! Now just to get them hemmed so I can wear them!

      Delete